Skinny Recipe: Under 50-Calorie, 3-Ingredient, Easy Clean-Up Muffin
This Under 50- Calorie, 3-Ingredient, Easy Clean-Up Muffin Recipe Rocks!
Only 3 ingredients and 2 dishes to clean for delicious muffins? Yes, please! These are flourless, sugarless and guiltless. Perfect for a quick breakfast (have 3!), afternoon snack (have 2!) or dessert (have 1!). Enjoy!
- 2 medium, ripe bananas
- 4 eggs or 1 cup of egg substitute
- 1 cup berries of choice
How To Cook
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mash bananas with fork in a mixing bowl
- Whisk in the eggs/egg substitute
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Distribute berries evenly in each compartment.
- Pour banana egg mixture on top
- Bake for 12 minutes
Makes 12 muffins. 48 calories per muffin if using eggs and 35 calories per muffin if using egg substitute.